Most popular resources
Learn more about the Catholic Divest-Invest Program.
Access the toolkit Catholic investments in an era of climate change, a comprehensive look at fossil fuel divestment written from a Catholic perspective. The toolkit is available also in French and Spanish.
Get inspired with Catholic divestment case studies, real stories about institutions joining this fast-growing movement.
Our staff stands ready to answer your questions. Receive hands-on help by contacting.
- Training webinars are available here
- GreenFaith/GCCM divestment guide
- An overview of types of fossil fuel divestment (from 350.org and GCCM)
- A beginner’s guide to fossil fuel divestment (from The Guardian)
- Divestment FAQs (from 350.org)
- A Catholic argument for fossil fuel divestment (from GCCM)
- Video: why we need to keep fossil fuels in the ground (from The Guardian)
- Getting Out of Oil: Catholic universities can make a difference through divestment (from America Magazine)
- The Catholic Case for Fossil Fuel Divestment (from Erin Lothes, Ph.D)
- Catholic Investment: Principles and Practice (from Thea Ormerod of Australian Religious Response to Climate Change, Jacqui Remond, formerly of Catholic Earthcare Australia and Robert Howell of Society of Friends New Zealand).
- Assets in Action: How Catholic institutions are using their investments to counter climate change(from Arabella Advisors)