The Global Catholic Climate Movement (GCCM) is an international network of Catholic individuals and organizations responding to the Pope’s Laudato Si’ call for climate justice. Founded in January 2015, GCCM has grown extremely quickly by bringing together nearly 700 member organizations and thousands of Catholics to take action through innovative campaigns that bring Laudato Si’ to life.
About the role
About the Role
Global Catholic Climate Movement is searching for a Graphic Designer to produce polished, compelling materials for the organization.
The designer will create graphics for social media, documents for print, videos, icons, and other materials to represent GCCM in the public sphere. The designer will both create new designs from scratch and respond to written guidance to create designs, and will occasionally edit or update existing designs.
Open, with preference for Latin America
Part-time, contract position (10-15 hours per week)
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- demonstrate expertise with the Adobe creative platform, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere.
- demonstrate an aptitude for working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- demonstrate abilities to innovate, to develop new ideas and accept new ideas, and to work in collaboration with a closely knit team to execute projects
- demonstrate kindness
- be comfortable working in a faith-based environment
- Communicating in English and Spanish is required
- Additional languages, especially Portuguese or Italian, are helpful
$400 per month
Rolling until hired
January 7, 2019
This role will be working remotely.